Topics

MCBEAN - make this group work for you

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 7:31 PM DIANE LAST_NAME <dlr11@...> wrote:
I am sorry I joined this group,,,, see no McQueen info on my line...

Diane,

To make groups like this work for you, post what you know, what resources you have consulted, and what you want to know.

Even if you own lines have not yet been posted, you can often learn much about the history and movements of the clan members by scanning all the posts.

Valorie

::snip old::