From: Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman@...>
Date: 1/19/20 10:29 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Clans@Scottish-Clan-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ScotClanGen] Maxwell

Lewis and Diana,

Are you wanting the Clan-Maxwell group? Like all the rest of the specific clans, it is a subgroup of this one. If you are not subscribed to it yet, visit https://scottish-clan-genealogy.groups.io/g/Clan-Maxwell and click the Subscribe button. If you don't see it, you are already subscribed and can go ahead and post there.

Clans@Scottish-Clan-Genealogy.groups.io is for news and discussion common to all the clans. And it's OK to post test messages here or in the Clan subgroups; we'll remove them before going public on 2 March 2020.

Valorie

rjxsn said:
My grandmother was born a MacBean, in Bean Settlement, WV.  That is the one I want but can't get the system to let me.
I will send you an invitation to the Clan-MacBean group. You can also visit https://scottish-clan-genealogy.groups.io/g/Clan-MacBean and click the Subscribe button.

Valorie

aaaaand when I try to send an invitation, it says you are subscribed. So either go to https://scottish-clan-genealogy.groups.io/g/Clan-MacBean/post and write your message, or send email to Clan-MacBean@Scottish-Clan-Genealogy.groups.io

Valorie

Rick Jackson

It says I am subscribed, but it also tells me I have no password when. In fact, I DID insert a password that was accepted in the space that asked for a password when giving an email address.  After not having my password accepted repeatedly, I searched for a way or place to try a new password, even tried to begin again setting up an account but I only have one (1) email address so I kept getting the same response based on that already-registeted email address.  So, where is the reset, or do-over button?

My grandmother (my father's mother) was Beehi MacBean, born in Bean Settlement. WV.  How many patrons of Clan McBean, headquartered in Denver (my son lives just down the road) clan claim a closer blood-line association than that.  I personally knew, was partially-reared by my grandmother, her siblings and THEIR mothe ry,  my great-grandmother.
BUT, if Clan MacBean doesn't wish me to be counted a part of the clan, regardless of reason, then okay, so be it.  I'm 72 years old, and will take my first-hand knowledge to my grave.
Will that make your tech-nerds sleep better? Never mind; I don't need an answer.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device