Topics

Expanding horizons

No matter where you live, we're all facing the same threats, fears, and cascading news. I read something today that I thought you would like to see:

Judy Russell is always worth hearing. I hope you find this useful.

Be well,

Valorie

Diane

What a lovely idea to go travelling at home!!

Diane

What we don’t know, we don’t know. Said by DB 2020