Topics

clan-colquhoun

kywiaz@...

Is there any way I can receive messages only from the Clan-Colquhoun subgroup and not from all the other subgroups?

You said:

Is there any way I can receive messages only from the Clan-Colquhoun subgroup and not from all the other subgroups?

Unless you subscribed to some or all of the other subgroups, you are not getting their messages. You are, however, getting all of the main group's messages.

When you login, you have a lot of control over what you get from each Groups.io group you have joined. I just addressed this in a special notice to the main group.

Valorie