From: Clans@Scottish-Clan-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Clans@Scottish-Clan-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of bryan
Sent: 05 February 2020 11:04
To: Clans@Scottish-Clan-Genealogy.groups.io
Subject: [ScotClans] MCBEAN

I am hoping somebody can help me locate the family/siblings of Margaret McBean/Bain.

Margaret was born c1811 Alvie. Inverness-shire( I cannot find an entry in Scotland People for her birth). Her parents, according to the immigration records when she and her husband and family entered Australia in 1838 are Duncan MacBean and Bell MacPherson.

Margaret married Alexander Fraser in 1831 at Noid a parish of Kingussie. She is recorded as coming from Dunachton.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Bryan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join Clans@Scottish-Clan-Genealogy.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.